Kusk Gateway enables you to design and configure your APIs from single OpenAPI manifest and you can:
- ⚡ Rapidly prototype your APIs by mocking your API responses
- 🥷🏽 Protect your endpoints with automatic request and response validations
- 🔥 Configure critical policies like request timeouts and CORs with no coding required
- 🧐 Centrally control your APIs from an Open Source dashboard
Kusk Gateway is for you if:
- You or your team develop REST APIs running in Kubernetes.
- You embrace a contract-first approach to developing your APIs using OpenAPI or Swagger.
- You want to ramp-up time when deploying a new REST api to a cluster and you don't want to spend lots of time configuring ingress controllers that require a dedicated Ops Engineer.
- You want your REST API endpoints traffic to be observable and controllable with the easy to use settings.
Proceed with our Installation instructions for installing to the generic Kubernetes cluster